Dataset of X-ray images with segmented spine and its pathologies. A text report of a rengenologist is attached to each picture. All data is anonymized.
The pictures revealed:
- Fractures and wedge-shaped compressions;
- Curvature (scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis);
- Spondylolisthesis (displacement);
- Degenerative changes (osteoarthritis, decreased height of intervertebral discs, osteophytes);
- Tumors (benign and malignant);
- Congenital anomalies (lumbalization, sacralization);
- Systemic diseases (Bekhterev's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Paget's disease, Charcot's disease);
- Infectious diseases (tuberculosis of the spine);
- Changes in the spine in arthritis and metabolic syndrome.
The dataset is suitable for MedTech companies and startups to develop and improve recommendation systems, automate primary diagnostics and similar types of tasks.
Upon request, we are ready to provide CT, MRI, mammograms, x-rays of different parts of the body. The data are anomized, collected in the Eastern European countries.
We present both - raw data and marked up according to your technical task.